Taking charge of change
This virtual instructor-led training workshop delivers the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how effective change management can benefit your organization.
In an online experiential format, this workshop applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Who should attend
- (Senior) leadership / leaders evaluating how change management can benefit their organization and that need a better understanding of change management
- Key stakeholder groups that are impacted by significant organizational changes
- Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
- Project teams that need to understand what it means to apply change management
The workshop is not intended for change practitioners / managers or project managers responsible for building change management plans.
During the program, participants will:
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organizational outcomes
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Develop a commitment-to-action plan
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Introduction to Change Management eLearning module
- Access to digital assets via the Prosci Portal
The People Side of Change is recognized by the Flemish government as a trainer for the SME portfolio. You can report your aid application in the portal of the Flemish government. More information about the SME portfolio