Refresh Workshop for Prosci Certified Practitioners
In this 1-day refresh workshop we re-train the essence and tools of ADKAR and the Prosci methodology. You will also receive the latest version of the eToolkit. Certainly for the Practitioners who still use the PilotPro version of the eToolkit, this will be a step forward with more modern, extensive tools, templates and online research.
There is a lot opportunity in this program for sharing your own experiences, projects and questions. During the program we will use a (imaginary but realistic) case to which we apply the tools and the Prosci 3 Phase Process. It is very interactive workshop with lots of discussion.
Who should attend
This program is for Prosci Certified Practitioners who want a refresh of the Prosci methodology and are interested to exchange experiences with other Practitioners or want to ask questions about applying the methodology in practice.
The learning objectives of this program:
- Providing an overview of which tools are useful in which situations
- Deepening knowledge and discuss questions and experiences
- Using the tools based on case studies
- Refresh the application of the most used tools, such as ADKAR, Sponsor Assessment and the Impact Index.
Participants will receive:
- An update of the eToolkit (if applicable)
- ‘CEO – Change Excecutive Officer?’ by Erik F Steketee