Improve Project Health
Work smarter for better project outcomes
Keeping desired outcomes in mind throughout the project lifecycle is important. But you’ll also achieve better project results when you have the right tools, resources and best-practices insights to support your practice. That’s where the Improve Project Health program can help.
This one-day, deep-dive Model Mastery program based on the Prosci Change Triangle (PCT) Model will equip you to:
Effectively engage with stakeholders and align on project success
Turn insights into action to improve project outcomes
Engage with your change management peers to share challenges and solutions
Use Prosci’s rich, data-driven tools and resources during and after the program
Elevate your practice and professional journey with new, advanced skills
Learn how to use critical thinking, peer insights, Prosci’s body of knowledge, and practical tools to analyze your project data and deliver better project outcomes for your organization.
Who should attend
The Improve Project Health program is ideal for practitioners interested in advancing their change management practices with new skills, particularly related to PCT Assessments. The program is designed for:
Both new and experienced practitioners who have completed Prosci’s Change Management Certification or Practitioner Program
Both practitioners using Prosci’s recently enhanced methodology and those using Prosci’s legacy methodology
- Explain the why, what, who, when and how of the PCT Model.
- Prepare for a PCT Assessment by gaining commitment, identifying and inviting participants, and determining the appropriate approach.
- Conduct a PCT Assessment by adapting resources for individual interviews, facilitated group sessions, or surveys.
- Analyze and act on PCT Assessment results by using Prosci’s body of knowledge and resources for sharing results.
- Track and adapt actions to improve project health by conducting PCT Assessments over the lifecycle of the project to monitor progress in project health.
Participants will receive:
- One-year subscription to digital content, guidance and resources in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Knowledge Hub – Applying the PCT Model
- Research Hub – Access to over 20 years of best practices in change management research including the Applications of the PCT Model studye
- Digital program workbook downloadable from the Applying the PCT Model Knowledge Hub
The People Side of Change is recognized by the Flemish government as a trainer for the SME portfolio. You can report your aid application in the portal of the Flemish government. More information about the SME portfolio