Change Management Employee Orientation
The Change Management Employee Orientation program gives employees the ability to process changes that are impacting them. This one-day program equips front-line employees with the framework and skills to lead themselves through change and transform their organization from a culture of resistance to a culture of resilience.
Who should attend
This program is for employees who are being impacted
by change. It is most effective when employees impacted
by the same changes can attend the program together.
During the Change Management Employee Orientation program, participants will:
- Evaluate a current change in their jobs to understand and internalize learning
- Learn how to use the Prosci ADKAR® Model to identify their points of resistance
- Discover how to communicate about a change in a way that is productive and proactive
- Create proactive strategies for overcoming their own resistance
- Become confident and empowered in the change process rather than victimized by it
- Program workbook
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change or ADKAR: A Model for Change
The People Side of Change is recognized by the Flemish government as a trainer for the SME portfolio. You can report your aid application in the portal of the Flemish government. More information about the SME portfolio