1. Responsibility: The person responsible for processing the personal details is: The People Side of Change bv, Tegelbergplein 20, 1019TA Amsterdam, KvK 60694556 The privacy officer can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Which personal details will be kept and processed by The People Side of Change BV and the purposes hereof:
2.1 In the context of your registration, the following personal details will be collected and processed:
a) first and last name,
b) business address details
c) telephone number(s), e-mail address(es),
d) other details such as which training courses you have attended and when.
2.2 The People Side of Change bv processes the personal data mentioned under 2.1 for the following purposes:
– Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will only be used for contact about change management offers, invitations to meetings and other information about services and activities of The People Side of Change bv;,
Email communications (opt-out):
The People Side of Change bv uses your name and e-mail address to send you its e-mail newsletter with information about activities, services and other interesting information about change management. Unsubscribing from these mailings is possible at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailing.
3. The terms within which we save your personal data.
The People Side of Change bv processes and stores your personal data for as long as you allow. The personal data will be destroyed upon request of the owner of said personal data.
4. Security measures and the manner your information will be processed.
4.1 In order to protect your personal data, The People Side of Change bv has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure your personal information remains secure and used only for the purposes stated above.
4.2 For the processing of personal data, The People Side of Change bv makes use of the services of third parties, so-called processors. We have a legally binding processing agreement with these processor’s that maintain the safety of your information.
5. Right of inspection, deletion and complaints
5.1 Through the administration of The People Side of Change bv you can submit a request to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. The People Side of Change bv will process your request and inform you within one month after receiving said request.
5.2 If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in article 2, you can also contact the administration.
5.3 If you have complaints about the way The People Side of Change bv processes your personal data or treats your requests, you can contact the data protection officer.