Enterprise Change Management: Improve your organizations change capability
Enterprise Change Management (ECM) is an organizational core competency that provides competitive differentiation and the ability to effectively adapt to the ever-changing world. An enterprise change management capability means effective change management is embedded into your organization’s roles, structures, processes, projects and leadership competencies. Change management processes are consistently and effectively applied to initiatives, leaders have the skills to guide their teams through change, and employees know what to ask for in order to be successful.
The end result of an enterprise change management capability is that individuals embrace change more quickly and effectively, and organizations are able to respond quickly to market changes, embrace strategic initiatives, and adopt new technology more quickly and with less productivity impact. This capability does not happen by chance, however, and requires a strategic approach to embed change management across an organization.
Strategic alignment workshop
The purpose of this workshop is to align your change management effort with the strategic objectives of the organization. Prosci provides the framework, tools and facilitation to develop a change management capability strategy that aligns with your specific needs and desired outcomes.
Who is this workshop for?
The strategic alignment workshop is designed to bring together a core team of your organization’s key stakeholders to develop a robust strategy for delivering enhanced organizational change capability. This includes anywhere from 4 – 20 participants made up of: Executive sponsor, Deployment leader, Functional leadership and Key organizational influencers.
The People Side of Change’s expert facilitator will help you document the organizational ambition for change while you articulate the vision and accelerate your capability development. The workshop leverages a research-based change management maturity analysis and facilitates the establishment of a tactical plan to make your vision a reality.
Participants will co-create the following deliverables:
- A shared vision for change capability with a direct link to your organizational strategy
- An understanding of the goals and objectives of building the organization’s change capability
- Analysis of the current state
- A clear definition of the desired future state
- A detailed roadmap to close the gap between your current state and desired future state
- A set of clearly defined roles and responsibilities for key change-enabling roles
- A sequence of events to develop enhanced organizational change capability
- An elevator speech to describe why and how the organization will drive change capability
Enterprise Change Management Deployment Ambition:
- Change management ambition
- Link with strategy
- Size, scope and speed
- Desired approach
- Rules of engagement
Change Management Maturity Mapping:
- Current state & future state
- Leadership commitment statement
Enterprise Change Management Goals:
- Leadership, project, skill, structure and process
Enterprise Change Management Resourcing:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Competency development plan
Sequence of Events:
- Deployment roadmap
- Schedule of events
- Key program milestones
- Elevator speech & talking points