Delivering project results: Change Management Workshop for Project Teams
Designed for a project team, this results-oriented workshop provides project teams with awareness of how change management can help them meet a project’s intended outcomes. Led by a Prosci Certified Instructor, the workshop is designed to guide participants through towards? a common language and framework for change management using terms they know: intent, objectives, scope, work streams, milestones, deliverables and timelines.
This program is intended for:
- Intact project teams
- Project leaders and managers
During the four-hour Change Management Workshop for Project Teams, participants will:
- Connect employee adoption and usage to your project’s results and outcomes
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Create a common framework for engaging with change management resources/practitioners
- Learn to identify when their project needs change management resourcing
Through this workshop, participants will define success by identifying the project objectives and benefits through discussion and in-class assignments. They will also identify impacted employee groups and use the Prosci Change Management Blueprint to define and plan change management activities in their project’s life cycle.
This workshop defines change management in a project context, including:
- Work Streams
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Course Materials Included:
- Change Management Best Practices Research Expose
- ADKAR book
- Change management: The People Side of Change book
- Change Management Blueprint
- Webinar Replay: Integrating Change Management and Project Management
ADKAR, ADKAR terms, Preparing for Change, Managing Change, and Reinforcing Change are trademarks of Prosci. All Rights Reserved. Used under license.