Prosci is the world leader in benchmarking research and change management products. Prosci’s tools and methodology—based on best practices research with over 3400 international organizations—are used by more than three quarters of Fortune 100 companies. The Prosci methodology has become one of the most widely used approaches to managing the people side of change in business and government. The origin of Prosci’s name is derived from the combination of the terms professional and sciences, reflecting Prosci’s commitment to a research-driven and resultsoriented approach to change management. Prosci provides quality training and tools that are easy-to-use and holistic, focusing on all levels of the organization with an integrated solution.
What Prosci does
Prosci’s mission is to help organizations build internal competency to lead change, from top-level executives to front-line employees. Their tagline “Manage Change, Maximize Performance” expresses our intent to empower you to get the most out of your change initiatives by utilizing our results-oriented, research-based methodology.
Prosci’s research and intellectual property have been deployed in 3,500 client organizations across 65 countries. Their unique knowledge transfer model aims at providing you with the tools and training necessary to deploy change management internally, through their Global Affiliate Network. The People Side of Change is the Authorised Training Provider for Belgium and the Netherlands.
Why use Prosci’s change management process?
- Provides a best-of-the-best change model and structured process that is independent of any single company or vendor. /li>
- Designed as a proactive process to accelerate change and manage resistance before problems arise.
- Provides tools, templates and checklists that are integrated into an easy-to-use framework for managing change at all levels from top executives to front-line employees.
- Is based on a knowledge-transfer model that allows you to build your internal change management competency.
- Utilizes best-practices research with more than 700 companies world-wide.
When to use Prosci’s methodology and tools?
The founding fathers of the People Side of Change; Gwynt and The Process Pros work in the fields of LeanSixSigma, continuous improvement, systems implementation, organizationtal effectiveness and process redesign. As Prosci’s research demonstrates these are typically the fields where a consistent change management methodology is most needed and adopted.
Types of changes reported on in prosci’s 2013 study